Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanks!


Two quick things:

1 - For the people who posted their stories about an important event in their lives, thanks very much for sharing! I really enjoyed reading them, and I encourage you to check out your classmates' stories.

2 - Tomorrow will be our last class, so for everyone who's finishing: best of luck, and keep in touch. If you'll be continuing in the Advanced Program, there's a good chance we may have a class together again, so I'll hope to see you all again. If I can ever be of help, please tell me!

Speaking of that, I decided to start a separate, language-learning blog where I can make lists of links, tips, and other ideas related to learning English, Spanish, German, and whatever else. It's still in construction, but please feel free to check it out here:

Thanks again, and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment