Friday, October 29, 2010

Welcome to Advanced Program, Level 2!

Hello! My name is Ryan Sitzman. If I've not had you in class before, welcome! If you were in a previous class, then welcome back!

I'm looking forward to learning together with you all over the next 7 weeks. I'll do my best to make the class interesting, relevant, informative, and entertaining. If you ever have any suggestions for me, you can either post a comment to this blog or send me an email.

As in other Advanced classes, I'll be posting comments, links, and homework assignments on this blog. Also, on the right I'll have a list of students' blogs. If you had a previous class with me, you can keep your old blog (if you want), but if you're new to the class, then you'll need to start a blog. Just go to www.blogger.com, and follow the instructions there. When you've finished the process and have your blog address, please email it to me and I'll add you to the class blog list.

That's it for now! Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. haha I didn't notice that your picture and halloween goes perfect... I think that when you took it you were thinking about making new students think that you're such a devil teacher. If that's what you were thinking, they just needed to go to the first class to see that you're evil!!! I'm kidding =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kidding.... but just a little. Haha!

    ReplyDelete